Saturday, February 27, 2010

In the beginning...

In the beginning of my writing career I was reminded that the way to learn to write is to sit down and do it. So here I am, doing it. Writing, learning.

Also, some time after the beginning (ten years after, to be precise) I started to think. Too much. So having a head full of shit that I need to download, this blog serves two purposes. Writing and thinking.

Oh yeah, this is what I *really* think, so warning for language. This blog will be rated R - quite different from my other blogs and from my real-life speech. I probably would not associate with anyone who talks the way I plan to in this blog - so you've been warned. I don't swear, but I'm a hypocrite because I certainly *think* bad language.

Let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment